BUILT TO ORDER. RESERVE NOW AND GET YOURS INTO PRODUCTION. THIS PRODUCT MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL AND WILL SHIP IN APPROXIMATELY 60 DAYS.
The Nitrox, DA's most ferocious head to date, features the same quality construction our other products with outrageous amounts of gain. The Nitrox adds more lows than DA's other high gain amps, but remains insanely tight, which makes it perfect for uber-heavy rhythms and precision playing. The Nitrox also focuses heavily on thick, but smooth, upper-mids to ensure it cuts through the mix with razor sharp precision
Channel 1 remains DA's heralded clean channel with the same control set: Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence. Channel 2 has the same controls but also features DA's signature dual volume/gain design. This feature gives the player the option of having two gain settings (say for a rhythm and lead tone, or more gain for chunky heavy gain-style rhythms and less gain for more precision and clarity when playing more staccato style passages) that are accessible to him on the fly.
The Nitrox also features a real, correctly-designed effects loop. You don't need a foot switch; you don't have to push a button. Just plug a cable into the effects send and the loop activates. The loop is tube buffered and will not affect your tone.
The front panel features a master volume, which reads E. Return (effects return). When the loop is on, the E. Return knob acts as the amp's overall master - turn this knob up or down to increase or decrease the amps overall volume. When the loop is off, each channel's volume control acts as that channel's master volume.
Like all current and future Diamond Amplification products, the Nitrox features the highest quality components and construction. Every component was selected and tested for this head. The Nitrox features 6 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 Svetlana EL34's for its power stage. Each part was personally spec'd and tested by us to ensure maximum performance and reliability, from the transformers to the switches and knobs.
The head features a perforated metal grille made in 16-guage steel and an accompanying identical grille on the back. The knobs are metal for look and feel. LED's are mounted in the box to give this head its distinctive red glow. Even the etched zinc logo is top rate. Corner irons are included on every corner to add to the strength and stability of the box.
All its channels are foot-switchable from the Nitrox's footswitch (connected with a stereo cable).
The Diamond Process
Diamond began with one goal--give the players the tone and features they need, with the durability necessary to stand up to the abuse of the road. Now Diamond is becoming the benchmark against which all other amplifiers are judged. Diamond‰۪s iconic high-powered amplifiers have now paved the way for a top-down redesign of Class A and vintage redefined amplifiers, proving Diamond to be the all around choice for players of any class or genre.
Hand-crafted in Texas, Diamond builds amps one way - by hand and with the finest engineering available. Each amplifier goes through a 64 point quality control test to ensure reliability and consistency. Using only the finest components available, each amp is individually crafted to ensure you have the experience you want, an amp that delivers - every time - and is Guaranteed for Life.
Diamond products continue to occupy the summit of passionate desires and performance delivered to musicians worldwide as Diamond continues to reinvent what amplifiers should be. To own one is not just a privilege. It‰۪s an invitation to both contentment and creation.
Diamond. It's what's on-stage.
- 100 watts (4 x Svetlana EL34 ‰ÛÒ 6 x 12AX7)
- 2 fully independent channels (Channel 1 - Clean/Channel 2 - Crunch)
- Both Channels feature Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence
- Dual Volume/Gain Channel 2 (switchable, allows for two gain settings with 2 volumes for level adjustment to match volumes)
- 2 button footswitch included for access to Ch 1/2 or Ch2 A/B
- May be wired for 100v, 120v, 220v and 230/240v output selection.
- Ohm selector switch for 4, 8 or 16ohm output.
- Red LED's light the box for a distinctive look on stage, along with a unique hexagon pattern front grille and etched zinc logo.
- All components specifically spec'd and tested by Diamond before inclusion in the product.
- Independent LED's indicate which volume/gain is active.
- Properly designed, tube-driven effects loop (shorting jack so the loop will automatically engage when cables are plugged in and disengage when cables are removed).
- Front panel Effects Return control that acts as an overall master when loop is engaged for quick overall volume adjustment.